Business Savings Accounts
This account is available to businesses that have either a Small Business Checking Account or a Corporate Business Checking Account with Farmers State Bank of Hartland.
- A deposit of at least $1,000.00 to open this account
- The interest rate on this account is tiered depending on the balance kept in the account
Certificates of Deposit and IRAsFarmers State Bank can help your business save for the future with a CD or IRA. It's a smart way to lock in a guaranteed rate for a fixed amount of time.
- A deposit of at least $500.00 to open a CD
- A deposit of at least $100.00 to open an IRA
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)Farmers State Bank offers an innovative financial tool to help your business save money on healthcare for your employees. It’s called a Health Savings Account, and it’s a smart way to save money for future health related expenses.
CLICK HERE to download complete brochure
- Works with a high deductible health plan, saving you money on your insurance premiums
- It's the easy way to save for health care expenses
- Like an IRA, savings grows tax-deferred
- If not used, your balance continues to grow
- $100 minimum to open account
- Variable interest rates
- Withdrawal by check, check card or Internet Banking Bill Pay
- $30 annual fee
Please contact us for details.