is a great way to make sure your money works hard for you.
Use a CD as a way to save for a specific date in the future such as an education or a down payment for a home. At Farmers State Bank, you get a great rate and your deposit is backed by our financial strength, meaning your money is safe, secure, and FDIC insured.
- $500.00 minimum opening balance
- Wide range of terms available
- Competitive interest rates
- FDIC Insurance
Farmers State Bank of Hartland offers various retirement plans for all ages.
Contributions to a Traditional IRA are subtracted from your taxable income, decreasing your taxes now, and allowing more of your money to grow for retirement.
The money you contribute to a Roth IRA has been taxed. So the principal amount is never subject to taxes or penalties in the future, as long as you stay within the contribution guidelines. This retirement plan allows the money you contribute to grow tax-deferred. If you do not withdraw any of the earnings until you have had the plan for at least five years, those tax-deferred earnings become tax-free!!!!!
- No minimum balance
- 100.00 minimum to open account
- No monthly service charge
- Variable interest rate equal to the highest CD interest rate currently offered at FSB
- When closed, a $45 fee is imposed
- Free E-statements
- Please contact a staff member for details
Please contact us for details.